Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday July 17 is day #43

Day 43 boys and girls. Almost half way there. I actually had a couple of days this week where I skipped workouts just because I was too busy or tired. I made up for them by doubling up on a couple of other days. Not a big deal since although I did 2 workouts a day for a couple days, one of the days was a resistance workout and yoga and the other day was resistance and cardio.

I made some interesting dinners this week. On Monday I made Hillary's chicken dish. I don't think she's made it in a while either. Sorry, no pics of this dish. On Tuesday, I made bacon wrapped scallops. I had a side of garlic Parmesan asparagus and some cherries. Cherries are really good during the summer. Here's what that looked like:


Last night I made fish tacos. I made my own chipotle sauce which was ranch and 2 minced up chipotle peppers from a can. I topped the fish off with some cilantro and red cabbage and squeezed just a little lime juice. Can't forget a side of black beans to go with your tacos.


Sorry for the dark pic. I think one of the lights went out in my room. I have to admit... if I ever need chipotle sauce, I'm going to make it again. It's really easy and tastes better then anything out of a bottle.

I'll keep you guys updated on my P90X progress. Hopefully I can make it to the end so I can do a full review. Keep up the comments. It's pretty helpful in keeping me in check with my food and workouts.

Y'all come back now ya hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment