Wednesday, July 8, 2009

What! The park is closed!

Argghhhh! I was so PO'd last night. I drove to the park to go running and it was closed. It was really nice last night and the scenery while running probably would have been good too. What kind of public park closes especially in the summer and why didn't it say so on any of the websites?

At least I had a good dinner. I made a salmon with a layer of fat free mayo spread on top and seasoned with garlic salt and some pepper. I actually put a layer of seasoning on it before before spreading on the goodness, oh.. I mean mayo. Erin's dad usually makes it on the grill but I baked it for about 10 min (10 to 15 min depending on the size of your fish) then broiled for about 6 or 7 min. Broiling it gives it kind of that grilled effect. I also had sauteed squash and zucchini and some rice to go along with the fish. Pretty easy dish to make. The mayo probably isn't all that healthy but I did use the fat free.


I've been taking pics of my P90X progression but probably won't post anything for another couple of weeks.

Thanks for visiting!

Traveling Dougie

No comments:

Post a Comment