Thursday, June 25, 2009

Chicken and wraps

I'm in my rest week for the P90X program. Next week it's back to work and the workouts will change a little which is the premise of the workouts. The workouts change to get you over your plateaus so you can continue to progress.

On to food...

Last week, I made something new and something old. I used to make a baked chicken that was marinated in a mixture of hoisin sauce and a little coconut juice and thought that was sounding good so I made some of that. I saved some of the sauce and cooked it down to make a spread or dipping sauce for some wraps. The wraps consisted of some sweet corn and some chopped up tomatoes and orange bell pepper. I just seasoned and sauteed and then placed on top of some romaine lettuce. Here's what it looked like:



I had one wrap with chicken and one without. Both ways turned out really good.

I'm home this week and probably won't have any more entries this week since this weekend is the 4th July. I've already got some ideas for food for next week so check back then. Have a good and safe 4th.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment